- Looks like i’m in charge while City Kate adjusts to her new big girl job schedule. She told me that I was allowed to publicly embarrass her for her lack of Friday links but I think the fact that last week she posted a video featuring Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens and that her most recent Spotify playlist includes club remixes of popular music as well as Alanis Morrisette and The Cranberries really speak for themselves.
- Moving on, here are two space stories. One is awesome and one makes me REALLY anxious.
- What a cute way to document your family travels!
- Things to worry about: a letter from F. Scott Fitzgerald to his daughter Scottie (which, incidentally is a great girl’s name)
- We should all enjoy our jobs as much as this guy
- True tales of time travel- Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes shook hands with Presidents John Quincy Adams and Kennedy! History is cool!
- A scorecard for single people in the church. Some of this is just too true, especially “married friends try to live vicariously through you, asking questions like, “What did you do this weekend? Road trip? I bet you went on some crazy cool, singles road trip, right?”