Not even tryptophan induced food comas or the internet dead zone that is Emily’s grandmother’s house can stop Friday links. Here’s what we love this holiday weekend!
- Thanksgiving and Black Friday mean lots of lounging around watching James Bond marathons and eating leftovers. Luckily, I picked these pants up on Tuesday so I could lounge in maximum comfort and style.
- There are few things in life I love more than the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. I love these whimsical pictures of past floats.
- Amy Poehler is just awesome.
- Two words, Aaron Sorkin- DO IT. Also- this
- Okay, this last one was a toss-up- I was either going to tell you how the speed of light may no longer be a constant or tell you that Taylor Swift inexplicably decided to put a cover of “Bette Davis Eyes” on her live cd. Guess which one I chose?
- It’s like really late and this turkey/beer coma isn’t wearing off like I thought it would. So I’m leaving you with this: Suri’s Burn Book, ya’ll. Happy Thanksgiving.