So this week Emily is busy
crafting studying so I’m afraid you are stuck with me for our Friday links. I’m going to do it a little differently this week (surprise Emily!). Instead of a list of just links, I’m going to list what I’ve been into lately. This will include lifestyle choices, fun things, and internet finds.
- I am on a quest for a signature scent. I grew up sneaking into my parent’s bathroom and spritzing my mother’s signature scent, Davidoff Coolwater Blue, on my wrists and neck. I felt so polished and grown up. The wonder about having your very own scent is that it is a way to feel put together, sexy, and mysterious. In case you were wondering, I think this one is the one for me.
- I love movie trailers. Here are some to take note of:
- Whiskey on the rocks.
- I have been streaming Quiet Company’s new album “We Are All Where We Belong” all week long. Its wonderful.
- Emotional Baggage Check. This is a site where you can dedicate songs to people with ’emotional baggage,’ or you can ‘unload your baggage’ and other people on the site can dedicate songs to you. Come on, you know you want to try it.
- I move into my new place on Saturday! Which means I will no longer be living with boys (Blog post on this topic coming soon, promise.). But I’m not going to lie, today I got really excited and wrote them all handwritten notes of thanks. I then wonder why I don’t do this more often which was followed by the decision that I would. So begins the hunt for new stationary! I’m going to start with Renegade Handmade and go from there.
Well, thats all I’ve got. Have a wonderful Autumn weekend. My to do list (literally) reads in messy print: “Move in. Find cupcakes.” So I’ll be doing that. Cheers!