- The last episode of Friday Night Lights aired on NBC last week but, if you’re still in need of some encouragement from Dillon, this mash-up of Coach Taylor’s best speeches should do the trick. Clear eyes, full hearts y’all.
- Everything Emerson Made makes is so lovely and her India collection is no exception. I’d totally rock that caftan.
- This open letter to the person in charge of new punctuation. A backwards question mark is the perfect symbol for sarcasm and I fail to see why this hasn’t been invented yet.
- A mini-documentary on an adorable Spanish soccer team who has yet to score a goal.
- A public service announcement: Cherries are in season, do yourself a favor and go get some.
- If you have never read a dissenting opinion by Justice Clarence Thomas, then you are missing out on loads of laughs. His dissent in Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Association is no exception. Who says the Supreme Court can’t be funny?
- I went to see Fleet Foxes play this week, and I’m still on a concert high. If you haven’t been listening to them, then do yourself a favor and start. Here’s a classic.
- I ordered this off Etsy the other day – The Double Chevron necklace by Seaworthy. Its on its way!
- “5 Reasons Getting Older Rules” on HelloGiggles. Read it. Love it.