July 15 is upon us, bringing with it the end of our childhoods. Yes, the final Harry Potter film premiers today, and if you’re like us you already saw it verrrrry early this morning. In honor of our favorite wizard and his friends we’ve dedicated this week’s links to all things Harry Potter!
- The cast remembers their favorite lines from the film
- We both have a total girl crush on Emma Watson. Watch her get flustered in this recent interview- Stars, they’re just like US!
- Ever wished you could speak in Parseltongue? (If so, you’re probably a Slytherin) .
- The cast sums up their experience in one word- again Emma Watson is the best.
- This great song from Deathly Hallows Part 1. We know a lot of people were mad because this scene isn’t in the books but we think it was the perfect way to show how deeply these characters care about one another.
- Oh, we see you all grown up Neville Longbottom…
- Andrew Peterson over at The Rabbit Room sums up our feelings pretty well in this piece.
- It’s levi-O-sa not levio-SA!
- The Harry Potter Criterion Collection beautifully re-imagined
- Help the Hufflepuffs figure out their identity. “One time I found the Room of Requirement, it was just full of mouthwash.”
- We love a good montage. Especially a Harry Potter montage.
- Best flawed character ever: Snape. .
- Find out what your Patronus is (Katie would like you to know that her’s is a hare)
“Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”
– J.K. Rowling